Monday's Mood Board - Update!

by Mari Robeson in , , , , , ,

Remember this?

It was my concept illustration for my daughter's bedroom make-over. A few things have changed but I'm getting very close to finishing it all up...just a few more pillows to sew and items to hang! Instead of the black strped drapes I decided to create my own fabric which will be available in my shop next week. My sweet mother and I sewed the window coverings last week and I just finished these painting for above their bed. I still plan on painting a boarder behind the paintings but you'll see all of that when I reveal the entire room.

Painting Layout....just getting started.

I did one with three roses and the other with two and added crystals to the inside of the roses.

Hanging on the wall but not quite complete...Make sure to come back next week and see the finished product!